Monday, October 11, 2010

Mera Pehla Pehla Article

I think im the most craziest guy, bcoz I really don wanna lose the opportunities around me n I never struggle for them to work out… bt this time I got struck with pure luck… I wrote an article abt some tech stuff to the dept. news letter n that came out…. How funny n crazy??
To be honest the entire credit should be given to Arjun (Mallu) and Prasanna()… really it couldn't be ther without their support n encouragement… Actually I hav no idea of writin an article…
Few weeks bfore I hav sent an abstract for a ppt in VIT univ n I workd hard to get it but ther isnt a good result… I took it lite…
After some days v got a notice for articles… even then the bulb didn’t got enough power to glow… then vishu asked abt that n we had some SERIOUS discussions regd. n I finally edited it with all my effort n sent to the correspondin addr…
Here comes my luck… the organizers wer none other than mallu n prasanna.. The very next day prasanna Came to me n asked me abt tat n gav it bck to edit some lines... many of d mistakes wer rectified n mallu took much effort in readin my article patiently n edited n finally made it to come out…
After all the strugglings... I was really thrilled to see my name on the paper n njoyed it a lot… got enough complements… l8 abt d bad… bt finally I was very happy for that…
To say about mallu alias Arjun M Das was a malyali I met him in the 1st sem n v hav been together till the V it was really gr8. He was d smallest guy tat I had ever seen with biggest ideas in brain… he was really a good guy.. He was behind me in many aspects n ncouraged me thourougly…

K… lets stop here… if I continue writin this abt these guys easily I could print a book… Prasnna ill see u the next time….Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment